1) A couple of kids have a reclusive uncle - an inventor who died very rich but in squalor. The only thing he leaves them in his will is a television that he invented many decades ago. When they turn on the TV they find out that the TV shows the thoughts of the person(s) shown on the screen.
2) FWW the future wide web. A surfer accidentally types 'fww' for a website instead of 'www'. He finds out that the FWW reveals another tier of the internet where all the websites are the future versions of currently existing websites. The surfer uses the the FWW to find horse racing results, news events etc.
3) The purgatory trick. A character is suddenly confronted by their 'guardian angel'. The guardian angel tells them that they are about to die horribly and have the option to leave their body now and avoid the horrible death. But it's a trick: the guardian angel is in fact an evil demon. When the character leaves their body they demon possesses their old body and does all manner of horrible things - all watched by the body's ex incumbent. The character is, in fact, in purgatory.
4) Perhaps related to idea 3, an evil demon chooses a 'victim' and makes their mortality 'spread out' over a range of different people. If anything bad happens to any of the people the victim will experience it too. Perhaps the demon could choose people who do dangerous jobs.
5) Our hero sees an alien craft crash near his home. He goes to meet the aliens but finds out they are in fact time travellers from the future. The time travellers warn him that he must ensure that nobody finds out about them or the dreaded time travel paradox will occur.
6) A scientist discovers the 'kismet gene'. This a gene that determines how humans have evolved and will evolve. The kismet gene means that humans don't evolve according to outside influences, but rather the opposite occurs and humans' environment/culture etc is moulded by the humans. The scientist discovers a way to use the kismet gene to create a human from one thousand years into the future.
7) A beginning and end here but no middle! A young child uses the internet to view a webcam of the Mount Rushmore presidents. The child is shocked to find that he/she can communicate with the 'presidents' and that the presidents offer advice. At the end - after the child has matured and become president - the child's face is added to the faces on Mount Rushmore.