Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Brainstorming Tool

There are some new features over at BrainReactions' Brainstorming Tool. You can now set up an account and add your details, there is a new look, a search tool, and the option to sort ideas by most recent, most ideas, and recent activity. If you can think of any possible improvements to the tool there is a brainstorm for that purpose:


How can we improve this online brainstorming service?


I've recently started a brainstorm about the Olympics:


What are great, fun ideas for the opening ceremony of the Olympics?


and I've used some new techniques I've developed recently for my systematic fiction project (which I'll post about soon) to devise some ideas for blogs at:


My Blog: Just a few ideas for the topic of my new blog.




2 comments:

Julia Styles said...

Thanks for writing about us. If you are interested in some more brainstorming tips go to http://brainreactions.blogspot.com/2007/07/generate-1000-ideas-trust-me-you-can-do.html.

John's Systematic Fiction and Creativity said...

You're welcome, Julia.